How easy it is to do fruad on ebay.in

piyush_cse
Community Member
I was tracking few suspicious mobile seller selling at low price like 7oceanmobiles, best-pricee
Both had 7 to 10 positive rating. Now after the bidding ended for 5- 10 mobiles which they sold on ebay (and must have received money), they are "Not a registered user"

So, they duped buyers of more than 10,000. Since ebay very cleverly says --it is not their job to ensure proper delivery etc etc., seller simply goes away !!

Many lost 20k, 30k with hope to get things at cheap price. (i lost $12 on ebay when seller was no longer registered, i paid thru paypal but both ebay & paypal said--they can't do anything X-( )

My suggestion--don't buy from any seller with less than 200 or more positive rating--u will be more or less safe.

Or better yet, don't buy anything here.

Ur comments??
Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Hi piyush_cse,

I agree with you that this is a serious case, some fraud sellers are spoiling the reputation of eBay and eBay is not taking any strict action against those sellers. Not all sellers are fraud and moreover the buyers are getting Buyers Protection for upto Rs. 50,0000 when they pay through PaisaPay of eBay India.

So, before buying or bidding check the reputation of the seller looking at its Feedback history. There are many genuine and honest sellers on eBay.
Message 2 of 25
latest reply

Hi once again,

I am sorry, the Buyers Protection is upto Rs. 50,000 if you pay through PaisaPay. I made a typing mistake in my earlier post.
Message 3 of 25
latest reply

piyush_cse
Community Member
what protection? paypal offers better protection..
but when asked--they said--the user has no amount in a/c..
so u better kick off!!
(that is, u lost ur money pal)
Message 4 of 25
latest reply

jaydeep.tiwari
Community Member
piyush is absolutely right.I aslo bought a mobile through EBAY few days back I paid entire amount now nothing is happening I lost my money as well as faith on this site
Message 5 of 25
latest reply

tarun1arora
Community Member
I have checked the sellers reputation it is very good but still the product not delivered. All money gone.X-(
Message 6 of 25
latest reply

vision4heart
Community Member
I have shopped at ebay for UPS at Rs.148
but when I send the reply for my interest to buy the item, he send me email about CD kit

So what do that mean that Fraud fellow want to cheat people by misleading..?

You can write to me vision2ipro at yahoo
Message 7 of 25
latest reply

piyush_cse
Community Member
there may be few honest sellers and they don't sell things at radically cheap price.

so, for a couple of hundred bucks--i suggest every1 not to buy from ebay.in any costly items especially mobiles and other electronics..
Message 8 of 25
latest reply

sudhakar1975
Community Member
People still do not change. Why do you want to buy a mobile on-line, when it is easily available in all shops?
Message 9 of 25
latest reply

kikan-jewels
Community Member
coming to the topic : How easy it is to do fruad on ebay.in

It is not necessary that only sellers are fraud.

another example of a BUYER sanivadamurthi - two months ago had bought more than 20 of my items from my two IDs kikan-jewels and gems-india worth Rs. 20000 and paid by paisa pay, Since EBAY-PAISAPAY confirmed that money has been recieved so I sent the items, now after two months suddenly I have received email from PaisaPay that all the money (Rs. 20000) has been charged back. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

TWENTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY thoussssssssand is not a small amount.

I checked his id and found that he has bought 183 items from more than 24 vendors,
I noticed he also bought some items from my friend ahmedgem, I also checked with him and he told me the same story

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!
SOMEONE IS COMING ON EBAY ---- BUYING ITEMS WORTH SEVERAL LAC RUPEES ---- MAKING FOOL OF SO MAY SINCERE SELLERS AND WALKING BACK WITH SMILES.

xxxxcccccxxxcxcxcxcxxxcxcxcxcxccxxcxcccccccccxxxxxxxccxxc
@#@##########@@@@@@#@#@#@#@#@##@#@#####@#@#@#@#@###@#@#@#
Message 10 of 25
latest reply