cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the seller shipped on last day that was due for shipping

piyushvinti
Community Member
Please help me with what are my options in such acase where the sller shipped the article on the last due date after which i cud ask for refund and that too after many reminders.The seller then posted a POD number which the courier company says doesnt exist.The seller is now not responding to my queries about the wrong POD number.I am in afix!!!!!?:|Can i ask ebay for a refund????
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

linusstudios
Community Member
Hi, I feel lot of sympathy for you that such a thing happened to you, In this world everything has some negative things to it. E-Bay is nothing different. But you need not worry.

See going by what you have written I assume that you have paid using Paisapay. So even if the seller has entered shipping detail , your money is safe with e-Bay, That will be transferred to the seller only once you confirm that you have received the item.

In case you do not receive the item, you have a time limit for letting ebay know, if in that period you inform ebay that you have not received the item your money will be refunded back to you.

Meanwhile you can call paisapay team and let them know about the fraud done so that they can penalize seller. You can help fellow community members by letting everyone know
the seller's name and id also the item you bought so that they are saved from the trouble..
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

piyushvinti
Community Member
thanx 4 da info.will post da name and id ftr da last date 4 delivery.thanx again
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

See this is the real problem with buyers on ebay, even after knowing all the ebay rules they buy the product and crib about without giving complete details.

The seller has full right given to him by ebay to ship within 7 days which he has done, so what's your problem. As far as dispatch details are concerned, most courier website barring a few take as much as 48 hrs to update their website, so wait for thing to come to it logical end and then comment on it.

I have had buyers calling me up within hours of purchase asking me when I will ship and this is after we have mentioned in our listings that all dispatch will be done within 5 working days and if you have problems with out terms & conditions then please don't buy from us, but buyer in India pay no attention to anything they only know how to crib.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

piyushvinti
Community Member
@rajelektroniks
thanx 4 ur input.I have tried the POD no on almost all the 6 days that have passed since the wrong POD was posted.and I am sure sincere sellers like you do take enough pains to despatch items through a reputed and reliable courier service that upadates its records in atleast 6 days if not 48 hours.so much for the trouble in dealing with Indian buyers,i am sure you must also be screening the buyers for their nationality and credibility on that account.thanx for your post.Republic day is surely the most appropriate occassion for India bashing.Hats off to you.Thanx again:^O.Point taken.will surely go west to buy stuff now where i shall be a foriegner.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

piyushvinti
Community Member
@rajelektroniks
buyer in India pay no attention to anything they only know how to crib.

"definitely not acceptable"
I am only asking for my options in such a scenario.
thanx
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

faransqi_09
Community Member
dont b in a hurry if the seller hasn't shipped you the item either he asks 4 extension or u will get alert if the item is not shipped to claim for ur refund. even if the item is shipped on the last day thats not a problem seller also has time lines for delivery of the item if the item does not reaches u within time limit e bay will contact u and ask u to generate demand for refund. if u follow all the procedures your money is safe even then if any misplacement or fraud is done ur protected by ebay through buyers protection programme u may read my case :"hellllllllllp.........." ive followed the rules and returned a dammaged item worth 37290/- and about to get my refund through adjuster of e bay.communication is d best solution.......... happy purchases.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

faransqi_09
Community Member
dont b in a hurry if the seller hasn't shipped you the item either he asks 4 extension or u will get alert if the item is not shipped to claim for ur refund. even if the item is shipped on the last day thats not a problem seller also has time lines for delivery of the item if the item does not reaches u within time limit e bay will contact u and ask u to generate demand for refund. if u follow all the procedures your money is safe even then if any misplacement or fraud is done ur protected by ebay through buyers protection programme u may read my case :"hellllllllllp.........." ive followed the rules and returned a dammaged item worth 37290/- and about to get my refund through adjuster of e bay.communication is d best solution.......... happy purchases.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply