HDFC Netsafe credit card

ross_xbhpian
Community Member
I had bought an item on eBay using my HDFC Netsafe virtual credit card,but on not recieving my item,i claimed for a refund,which eBay approved on 12th of January 2011.
They told me that i would receive my refund within 3 working days,but i still havent.
So i was wondering that is it because that i used HDFC Netsafe credit card?
Please help me!!!
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

HDFC Netsafe credit card

It takes a couple of days for the refund. (It seems that item not being shipped is becoming quite common on ebay).

Sometimes you may have to contact the concerned bank telling them about the netcard so that the money is transferred to the account from which the netcard was initially generated.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

HDFC Netsafe credit card

ross_xbhpian
Community Member
Good news!I received my refund today!:)it took approximately 6-7 days to come.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

HDFC Netsafe credit card

spl_ind
Community Member
So, if it takes 7 days to refund a customer then why did eBay said it will take 3 business days? This will make buyers loose trust on eBay. spl_ind
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

HDFC Netsafe credit card

ross_xbhpian
Community Member
May be it took time because I had used a virtual credit card.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

HDFC Netsafe credit card

aakash.mago
Community Member
Was it possible for you to use the same HDFC VCC for verification and then the payment? It clearly says it is a one time use card. I want to purchase some stuff myself but I'm quite confused about all of this.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

HDFC Netsafe credit card

raghukashi
Community Member
@aakash.mago

I think it is possible. Verification is not considered *use*, unless money is deducted from it I guess.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

HDFC Netsafe credit card

harshitpatel30
Community Member
How actually did u bought an item using vcc? I'm new with netsafe so can you explain it? can you use vcc directly on ebay without using paypal?
Message 8 of 8
latest reply