Got a defective product and no refund.

psin5534
Community Member

This is a post to inform Ebay community a very bad and frustating experience while buying a product from Ebay.

I bought a NOVA travel cooker product from seller *** on Aug 28,2015. The product was completely defective and as usual I wanted to return the product and so I raised a claim (***). The seller cheated me with convincing words saying, he would replace the product soon. But he did not. I had called Ebay 5-10 times callinng them to resolve my issue since  I would be away for 10 days. Ebay started their resolution within that time period, and I could communicate with them. They wanted me to ship the product to the seller when I was unavailable. Naturally I couldnt so my claim got closed on 3rd Oct.

When I returned on  5th Oct , I immediately called Ebay, that I can ship the product now. But they adamantly denied. As if I was all my fault. They told me to contact seller who as usual being a cheating and fraudulent guy, started to put the blame onto Ebay, and said he cant do anything.

Atlast I lost this unfair and frustating battle between Ebay and seller. Im carrying a defective and hazardous travel cooker which  cant use.

Its a very pathethic customer experience. No should buy anything from this cheating seller ***.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0