Free gift with Gigabyte i120 smartphone

wackyum
Community Member
Is that free gift with Gigabyte i120 available? Or is the seller just fooling around? When I am about to PAY for the phone and have entered the code for the free gift on the checkout page, I don't see any free gift listed there, instead I see a 1 rupee discount with the final price as 4999 instead of 5000 which is the cost for the gigabyte phone. Does it mean, I am not going to get the free gift that I have selected?
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

spl_ind
Community Member
If the free gift was offered by eBay then you will surely get it.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

wackyum
Community Member
But when I was about to complete the transaction, it was showing that the offer has expired! They should remove that offer from the page on which gsmart i120 is listed. Why are they fooling the customers into buying it?
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
If the offer is still valid and the system is reporting you as expired then you need to contact eBay.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

wackyum
Community Member
It's too late now. I received my Gsmart i120 today afternoon. And now I don't know whether they will pay heed to my complaint. When I ordered, it was there, but still unavailable on the checkout page, saying that it had expired. And now it has been removed.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

mkminda
Community Member
Ebay is not doing fair dealing. I have purchased a Free agent external hard drive 1TB. PaisaPay ID 25766864640 cost : 5198 with which I supposed to get benefit of gift 8 GB pen drive. Hard drive’s cost in market was 4600 INR. Considering the gift I purchased that item.
In Jan I received the gift but that was faulty. I called ebay in Jan itself and they escalated case.
Then I called many many times to ebay and they are just extending the dates…..e.g
One Supervisor informed me that you will definitely receive gift till 16 Feb 2010.
I called on 16 Feb Supervisor informed me that you will definitely receive gift till 28 Feb 2010 and before that you will get update regarding that.
I called on 28 Feb Supervisor Pranay informed me that case is 1st escalated on 16 feb so it will take more 25 days. And I don’t have any update or information weather or not we will dispatch it. You can take any action whatever you can do. It doesn’t matter for ebay. If we dispatch faulty gift then also we have mentioned in our terms and condition that ebay is not responsible for that.
I havn’t received that gift till today. Sending a faulty gift is cheating and fraud.

Don’t believe in their any offers…..like monsson etc etc
They don’t have any value of customers as well as customer’s money.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply