Free gift not received.

sanpnrad
Community Member
I had bought something for more than 10000rs from ebay when there was a gift offer.the gift was an imation 320gb HDD.Got the item very fast.After like 10 days after i received the item,i contacted ebay for the free gift.They said within 45 days.No movement even at 35 days.So contacted again.Same reply 'within 45days'.Now its 45 days.No HDD.Contacted customer care again.No satisfactory response.No promises.Just a statement that they will update me.

Well it seems ebay thinks they can fool their customers.Nice reliable company.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Free gift not received.

adis24
Community Member
What is going on? Even I haven't received the gift yet.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Free gift not received.

sanpnrad
Community Member
Its been 5 days since i contacted customer care.I have not been updated.No email.no shipping info.Nothing.
Think EBAY is turning to a scam.may be they are hoping we wouldnt hang on for the gift.I bought an item for more than 10k,though i could have got the same item at a much lower rate from the markets ,because the free gift would have made it a good offer.Now they are refusing to send it.I dont think its a technical problem as i have reminded them three times and they have offered the same gift during the mothers day offer.Its clear they know that the item is to be shipped and they have it in stock.This smells of a big scam.
I think I might move to consumer courts if I dont receive the item by this week and probably involve the media.If anyone have the same problems and interested in legal action pls leave your email id below.
What a safe and reliable way to shop!!!!

SCAM
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Free gift not received.

vrytekinc
Community Member
I believe they have started shipping the hard disks out. I received mine today.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Free gift not received.

vrytekinc
Community Member
I believe they have started shipping the hard disks out. I received mine today.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Free gift not received.

same here. No one from ebay is even telling that how much time it takes?
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Free gift not received.

adis24
Community Member
I'm interested in a legal action: adi24s@gmail.com
Message 7 of 7
latest reply