Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help Needed!! Goods received not as described....

I am relatively new to ebay and have had a pleasant experience thus far. I recently won an auction for a Playstation 2. I subsequently paid for the item using PaisaPay on 5th June 2011. The item was delivered to me in a couple of days. On opening the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free Gift: Error Message

I am facing a problem. When I try to buy an item worth 31,000 and enter the code, I am getting the following error message: Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code BESTFREN07 cannot be used for the item(s) you are purchasing. Please try another vouc...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Bought from ebay.com

I have bought a mobile phone from ebay.com and the seller has already shipped it through USPS. i have checked the website for tracking and its shows that it is being processed by the Indian customs. The seller has shipped it marked as a gift. Can som...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why does ebay support piracy?

I bought a DVD of an 'Original' Windows 7 on ebay and on delivery found it to be a fake - the COA had no thread, the key was an MSDN generated one and the booklet was a color photocopy! I got in touch with ebay gaurantee, who took 3 weeks to even rev...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trouble sending a payment

I recently bought one game from an indian seller. I am from Portugal and this was my first time buying something from ebay.in. However I am having a problem. The "pay now" button isn't working and I can't pay the seller. Unfortunately I don't know wh...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

e-bay Anniversary Gifts FRAUD SCAM!!

I purchased items worth Rs. 10000 from e-bay and applied the gift code to get a 320GB Imation HDD. But, the e-bay guys do not respond to my constant e-mails now, neither have I received the HDD. It's been like two months now. This is a definite scam....

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free gift not received.

I had bought something for more than 10000rs from ebay when there was a gift offer.the gift was an imation 320gb HDD.Got the item very fast.After like 10 days after i received the item,i contacted ebay for the free gift.They said within 45 days.No mo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying through ebay

Sir, I have to purchase 2 Items in my shopping cart by COD. Can you help me how to proceed to purchase the Items by Cash on Delivery. There is no option in the pay now button. There are only Credit/debit/bank transfer etc.,. Pl. guide in this matter....

Free Auction Monitoring Tool

A free auction monitoring tool has been developed for all eBay buyers and sellers. You will be notified at your email address for all the new listings for your configured search keywords. www.freeauctiontracker.com

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful