Feeling ashamed to be ebay's customer

Claim ID: 2232313
PaisaPay ID: 43273225739
Item number: 222209267262
Seller ID: <Removed>
Date claim opened: 13-08-2016

Respected Sir

I just received an email from your side to dispatch the defected product to the seller and after that to send to you confirmation of the same via a link provided by you. You said that you will credit the charges of dispatching the defected item in the form of coupons which i can use for my future shopping on your website.
Respected sir, please note the problems i faced and still facing with your dealing. The problems are as following-
1. I am not responsible for the defected item sent by you.
2. You took so long time to take an action on the claim raised by me on 12th of august 2016.
3. I will not accept any part of my money back in the form of coupons,etc. offered by you.
​4. I want my full amount back to me that was Rs.799/- because i am not responsible to bear the loss due to shipping as i received the defected item by you.
5. I will not bare the shipping charges for dispatching the defected product back to the seller. I will pay the shipping charges only if you refund me those charges in the form of demand draft not in the form of coupons.

Dear sir, i request to note again that i will not accept any part of my money back in the form of coupons as i am not interested in your coupons.

TODAY I AM FEELING REALLY REALLY ASHAMED TO BE EBAY'S COSTUMER BECAUSE YOU THINK I AM JUST A BEGGAR WHO IS BEGGING FOR MY MONEY BACK FROM YOU. SIR, IF YOUR COMPANY IS NOT ABLE TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK(RS.799 ONLY), THEN PLEASE SAY IT DIRECTLY NOT IN THE FORM OF COUPONS.

Note- Your product was defected then why you are giving me ""coupons"" in componsation to the shipping charges on returning the product to seller. I request you that you have to refundme the full amount plus the shipping charges for dispatching/returning the product to the seller.

Regards
GAURAVJEET SINGH
<Removed>

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Feeling ashamed to be ebay's customer

Ebay send me email that you pay shipping charges for returning defected item and we will refung the charges in the form of coupons. Dear ebay your customer(myself) is in the problem due to you and instead of helping me you are making me fool that you will componsate the charges in the form of coupons. Whats your problem. Do you want that to stop me doing shopping from you website??
Message 2 of 2
latest reply