Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feeling ashamed to be ebay's customer

Claim ID: 2232313PaisaPay ID: 43273225739Item number: 222209267262Seller ID: Date claim opened: 13-08-2016Respected SirI just received an email from your side to dispatch the defected product to the seller and after that to send to you confirmation o...

ebay cheating

I am struggling from 8 june to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase lcd which I received damaged and I submitted return request but ebay close this issue after said item has in manufacturer warranty but it is wrong. When I purchased this item i...

fake product

I have already raised the complainant to this forum but there's no response from them all is fake product fake items quick delivery very worst service provider company I didn't expect this from ebay

Refund not received a/c akap2178

I had received a samsung charger which did not work. I lodged a claim and on 8.8.16 I was communicated by ebay that I would receive a refund in the form of coupon within 7 days. Till date I have not received any coupons. I sent an email to ebay but d...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Duplicate product is sent by Seller

I have purchased a JBL M330 WOOD EARPHONE INEAR 3.5MM on 18th January 2012 with Rs.310/- But the seller has sent a duplicate earphone with named "UBL". Please let me know the procedure for refund.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful