Fed up for returning of the product

I had bought a product on 4th dec with the following details : FitIndia Gym Set 50 Kg Rubber Plates+5Ft Plain +3Ft Curl ... Sale date: 04/12/15 Now the last date for delivery was 25th decemeber , since I had not received the product till 25 I raised a claim. Since I recd the product thereafter the claim was closed. After receiving the product I was not satisfied with the product and hence I raised the claim to return the product. Every time my claim is closed that since you have now recd the product.. so the story starts from there. Everytime I spend 15 mins explaining everything and they put the claim again in process. But someone again closed the claim without understanding the details. I am really sorry to see such a state of affair . I am getting a feel like fighting a court case and you people are not even bothered to inform the buyer about your actions. Every time I have to log in to check the status of the claim. In simple words in all other sites returns are so easy ..but my experience with ebay has been a nightmare. I request to please look into the matter immediately and pls take back the product and give me refund at the earliest. Thanking you in Anticipation

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0