cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Even after providing the proof, claim is not closing and not taking any action.

I have purchased an item from ebay. The seller asked me to click another link to complete the process.

When I hit the link, it asked me to enter ebay user id and password. As I got doubt immediatly I contacted ebay customer care and shared the link, asked them to check is it fake or not. But she replied that it might be their process go and do it. I repeatedly asked her to try once with any fake id but she was not ready to help.

As the seller was keep on contacting me to complete the process, I hit the link and logged in, then immdiatly it asked me to login to my Paytm account, but I didn't. Seller again and again and again contacted me to complete the process. But I didn't.

Later at night I realized that my ebay account is HACKED (I'm lucky i didn't login to Paytm). I have understood that the seller has marked the item as shipped and within 3 hours it was marked as delivered too. And using my account he given a nice feedback also to seller, saying thanks for one hour delivery.

Again I contacted ebay showin the fake tracking id (it shows the date 2014), link etc. But still they were only interested to cross varify me asking my complete details. After getting all details, they said that we are helpless, PLEASE REQUEST SELLER TO REFUND THE MONEY.

Sent mail to grivence and appellete team, I didnt get any response otherthan automated reply saying withing 24-48 hours we will get in touch with you.

After few days, somehow I got my account back (I hope few other people also might have reported the seller) and ebay banned the seller.

I opened a claim on 2nd Feb showing all the details. But till the date it's open. Contacted again and again customer care they also checked the tracking id and user id and found it's fake. But still asking me to wait 20 days.

Today 08th Feb, still the claim status is open. Not even changed to 'in process'.

Any one has any suggestion, what to do next?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0