Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My claim id:1705298...paisapay id:41851209096

I ordered for flipcover for asus zenfone2 laser ze550ml,but the seller sent me ze551ml...It was not fit for my mobile. So I asked for claim..I contacted seller and he asked sorry and told it was their mistake.. But eBay rejected my claim..what is thi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do you really rely on ebay guarantee?

I have purhcased a memory card from you but I found it is totally unsusable. I instantly asked for refund. But from your end the claim was straight forwoard rejected. Can you explain how you can do that?

Memory card

I ordered 3 pieces Samsung 32 GB evo memory card with 5 year warranty but seller is send me a 16 GB memory card , not send invoice and warranty card . one of them is not working wen I insert in phone I am very disappointed eBay .

no investigation by ebay

This is regarding Claim ID : 1504222PaisaPay ID : 41100245997i have provided all the details which was asked by ebay before given time line the seller have send only one piece of product and i have paid for 5 and how ebay can closed the case without ...

Most disastrous experience with Ebay India..i will think next time for purchase

I ordered blackberry phone from here and vendor sent pink phone within 2 days. i shocked with colors as i ordered white one. i sent back phone for replacement using my own money but no discount coupon received as promised by ebay. 2 months elapsed. e...

Ebay sellers are not genuine

I bought a product from ebay which was not genuine and ebay didn't not help me up with this issue . instead it insisted me to talk toh seller which didn't work.. i will never ever buy anything from ebay

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Rigged bidding ***

Guys beware, most of the auctions by *** are rigged. Same item even if offered by another seller at a lesser price does not get sold while his gets sold for the reason that people get addictive to bidding to have the item. Ebay will nt do anything, a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is Bay never care of customer??

I have contacted seller more than 20times customer care , eBay guarntee, paisa pay and more than 10 times to seller but Item still not delivered First of all cutomer service value is very poor and suspicious! There no sure that product will recieve o...