cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay is fraud. big time cheats. money taken. no item no refund,

p_katial
Community Member

I had ordered a microwave oven on 19 jul. I stay alone and generally have my food delivered at my home. 

My older microwave had broken down and i urgently needed a new one. Because of my busy schedule and mid week engagements i thought of ordering online on eBay. Due to the urgent requirement i contacted the seller to deliver the item asap and he confirmed an early delivery on email.  However to my dismay, the item was not shipped even after one week of placing the order, the seller is caliming problems with eBay logistics and eBay is telling the problem is with the seller. I believe both are fraud and just fooling around.   I have contacted the customer care twice,spoken to claim section twice and the seller a number of times. Its been 15 days and till now eBay is not sure whether i would get my item or my money back. Everytime i contact the cust care i am told that you will get a rrsponse within 48 hrs. But the fact is, these people are liars,theynever come back after 48 hrs. Its been 15 days ihave been chansing these shamless people. And till date they have not been able to commit any firm date and time for the issue to be resolved. I urge all buyers,never buy anything from ebay. I have communicated the same to my entire staff in my office also and put up my experience on my notice board also. I have even personally met many of the residents of my society and told them as well NEVER TO BUY FROM EBAY. I plan to put up a banner in the community hall alsothis sunday. I wish to make eBay and that supplier famous for their unprofessional attitude and spread this message and my personal exper
ience through as many ways i can. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

p_katial
Community Member

These people including the cheat seller should be boycotted completely. They deserve even worse

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

gkum8602
Community Member
my money is not refunded very long time this is not good please refund money
Message 3 of 3
latest reply