Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Are the Tissot watches in eBay India originals or duplicates?

I was looking flipkart,snapdeal, paytm and other ecommerce sites to buy an automatic tissot watch.Surprisingly i found Tissot PRS 516 automatic watches of particular models costing around 18000INR.I crosschecked its orignal price they were costing ar...

Beware

I purchased GPS Kid watch from Ebay seller , seller send the wrong & defective item.I raise a claim (2039219) & ebay asked to return the item by 14th June. I dispatched the item within due date 14th June 2016 & uploaded the dispatch detail in ebay po...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Transaction done but Order not confirmed

Hii !!I tried to purchase Samsung 8GB microSDHC Class 6 Memory Card with follwoing transaction from my axis bank account no. 915010017058067 on 28th July 2016, 9.20 am morning 28 Jul '16 28 Jul '16 INB/430242343/EBAY INDIA PVT LTD(BILLDESK)/MC Pan Th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

memory card

I ordered 1 pieces Samsung 32 GB evo class 10( 48 mb/s) memory card and 2 pieces samsung16 GB evo class 10 (48 mb/s)with 5 year warranty but seller ( dtdc) is send me a use memory card for 32 GB and it's not a Samsung and 16 GB memory card is not an ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CLAIM ID : 2106251 Product not received

ID : shreeganeshboutique Please dont buy eletronic costly product in ebay . lot of cheaching going on ebay please buy in shop I have ordered a product in eBay on 21st Junei received on 27th June ,when i opened the package camera battery,lens not in b...

Is this eBay or local company???

I have order One item Usb to HDMI cable on 18th July 2016. Till today item is not shipped. I have contact the seller many times but no reply. Estimated delivery date was 21-23 July. Wen I put negative feedback then seller replied all the mails once. ...

Refund not received

My refund was approved on 07 Apr and they promised me to send the money in the form of DD within 15 days. But I have not received it until now. Whenever I call customer care they tell me to wait for 15 days but with no results. I called them more tha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful