cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay has cheated me after raising a claim on Ebay gurantee

antony.philip
Community Member
Hi All Ebay has cheated me..
Ebay has cheated after raising a claim in Ebay guarantee about the item purchased.
I made DVD writer purchase and I received a dubba DVD player that does not operate.
I raised claim in ebay guarantee.. it never looked in to the issue even after 40 days after 40 days ebay has called me and asked me to avail warranty on the item i receive.. but i wanted a replacement or money back as guaranteed by the site..
But i wondered to see that the claim has been closed by the Ebay and never treated my claim in the way which they actually guarantee..
i LOST MY RUPEES 2340/- BY THIS MY TRANSACTION iD IS 19719..SELLER iD IS "dream-gadgets"
i do not see any other platform to express my hard feeling ..so i think this may help me to propagate my story. please help me to propagate my story so that no one else will not be cheated ever by this cheating site.

Thanks
Antony
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

costasv2306
Community Member
Ebay cheated me too. Seller says ebay has her money locked and she couldn't click on the refund button because it was grayed out. Here's the history.
eBay Customer Support has declined your appeal and upheld the original decision on the case. Mar 05, 2013 at 12:22 PM
eBay Customer Support comments:
We're sorry you had a problem with your purchase. However, after further review, we confirmed that our original decision was correct.
Collapse
You have appealed this case to eBay Customer Support. Mar 04, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Reason:
You didn't receive a refund
Your message to eBay Customer Support:
"Hello. It seems that you have closed the case without giving me a refund even though the seller agreed to return the payment. Awaiting for your response. Costas."
Collapse
This case was automatically closed on Feb 22, 2013 because it reached the maximum amount of time a case can remain open. Feb 22, 2013 at 6:26 AM
eBay Customer Support comments:
This case has been automatically closed by our system. We allow a maximum of 30 days for a case to be opened in our Resolution Center when the seller has responded. If we don't receive notification from either party within that 30 day time frame, our system will close the case automatically, assuming that the issue is taken care of.
Expand
You've provided tracking information.
Once your item is delivered, the seller will issue you a refund within 3 days.
Feb 12, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Collapse
The seller has agreed to issue a full refund of $102.49 when you return the item. Jan 23, 2013 at 7:07 AM
Refund information:
A full refund of $102.49 will be issued through PayPal once the item is delivered.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

costasv2306
Community Member
Dear costasv2306,

Dear Costas,

I received it a few days ago:
I just can't understand how to refund you, because Paypal locked me this amount for you,
but the icon "refund" disappeared on my account.

Maybe it's you who have to ask for this amount?

I really can't understand how to do it,
or I would have already done it...

Please help me!

Silvana
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I bought a zm 1 camcorder from e bay it's not working when I requested for claim they cheated saying go get letter from kodak that this after doing all I spent 600 rs for traveling and they said we can't claim on this u should ask manufacture the prOduct actually was 1700 rs...the worst part was the seller and ebay customer care we're same not listing to customer it's waste of calling them I request do not buy any electronic gadgets from ebay .....the call Center people talk such a way as if they flirting with girls or boys ...

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

annakostr
Community Member

Hello, Ebay has cheated me too.

I have payed 254 euros for a computer in January 2016, and ten days after I received an EMPTY BOX. Ma claim on the site Ebay was refused with explications that "Ebaiy is ONLY A PLATFORM WHO HURLS TOGETHER THE SELLER AND THE BUYER". Ebay proposed to me to demand the seller and the post company to solve the problem.
I have all the documents that prove it. If you have any question welcome

Message 5 of 5
latest reply