Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller Issue

I am purchase one TV from Eba. PaisaPAy ID 42789455594 This seller provide 1 year warranty for the TV. But the TV damaged with in 5 month. So i am submit one feedback against the TV. After submitting the sellers says they will not provide any service...

Refund not received

Item not delivered within time line, so claimed ebay item not received, then received item after 2 days, then informed ebay item received, but item was wrong n broken one n not working, so opened claim (claim id 2696372), approved for refund on next ...

Refund not received

I didn't received my refund,eBay send us fake waybill number which can't be tracked on site,I must say eBay is a fraud site,I m going to take legal action against them

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheated by ebay and the seller!!

Purchased the product on 12th November, product stopped working exactly on 60th day.No eBay warranty. 6 months seller's warranty which is no good. The item stopped functioning within few days of usage. Tried contacting the seller, who told me to ship...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful