Ebay gurantee is fake beware

Purchased an Atta Kneadewr attachment on Ebay. Item shown  on sale had orignal packing and one delivered was packed in ordinary cardborad. Raised an E bay claim. Shocked and surprised that Ebay rejected claim even without contacting me stating that  Buyer is not eligible for gurantee as per guidelines Enquired on customer support Was told being quality issue i have to direclty deal with seller.

Seller is not responsive and how can Ebay certify the seller if he  sells spurious duplicate and not even call buyer even once and reject claims. It proves that BEay recoomends selling  of spurious products on the site and leaves buyer to fend himself.

Have gut feeling that seller has bribe mechanism to ensure that claim gets rejected. If Buyer is not staisifed and doubts the orignality of product then Ebay should get the item returned and give refund rather than cheating the customer by rejecting claim.

BEWARE OF SPURIOUS SELLERS THE SITE GOVERNANCE BY EBAY IS FAKE WHEN IT COMES TO GURANTEE AND RETURNS I HAVE BEEN CHEATED OF JUST 579 RUPEES. DONT DARE TO BUY HIGH COST PRODUCT IN THIS CHEAP SITE WHERE GURANTEE IS AN EYEWASH AND IS  JUST A FAKE. 

I WAS UNFORTUNATE TO GET SUCH A SELLER BUT IF EBAY POLICY IS NOT TO FIX FAKE SELLERS WHEN GIVEN COMPLAIN THEN THERE WILL BE MORE ON ThIS SITE WHO BRIBE THERE WAY AND TRICK BUYERS. EBAY ENSURES THE BUYER IS CHEATED 

DONE BELIEVE CHECk THE FAKE PACKING PHOTO I ATTACH OF ELGI ATTA KNEADER AND CHECK ITS ORIGINAL PACKING ON THE SITE DISPLAYED YOU CAN JUDGE YOURSELF HoW CHEAP THIS SITE IS

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay gurantee is fake beware

It is clear that Ebay protects  spurious sellers.  The trading platform they have provided goes on well and they get there there platform ticket charges they levy. They care less of what happens on their platform and when seller sells spurious items the buyer is left to fend himself.

I have reported mailed twice contact support on phone Every time differetn answer for rejction of claim is given indicating they just bluff it out. Promise to escalate the matter. The higher the escaltion they claim to have done you will realsie the more bull **bleep** you will hear at the support.

N SHORT THE GURANTEE MENTIONED IS TOTAL FAKE. IT IS GOOD AS LONG AS THE SELLER IS GOOD BUT IF SELLER IS SPURIOUS EBAY HAS NO CONTROL OR RATHER THEY  SUPPORT THEM TO CHEAT AS LONG THERE CHARGES ARE SAFELY WITH THEM.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply