cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Guarentee Experience......(Claim ID 520262)

I purchased a projector.  The following issues were encountered.

1. No waranty card is issued for the product.
2. No brand is mentioned on the box.
3. When I received call today from ebay the customer care first asked me to go to service center. Then he inquired with seller. Nothing in response.
4. The customer care and seller seem to force me to retain the item without understanding the problem.
5. Does ebay Guarentee mean all this? I hope you will understand the problem. I have been ebay buyer since last few years. Even costly items are purchased by me. See my Reviews as a buyer. I never want to argue with seller (even if there is any issue). But neither I want to spend my hard-earned money like this.
6. The following are issues in support of "item not as described"
a) First thing it throws only focus with no clarity. It is difficult/impossible to operate.
b) The screen size can at the most 20-30 inch and that too without any clarity.
c) You may argue that it is not faulty but it is not workable too.

What type of ebay guarentee is this ? Does ebay want to treat its customer like this.

Hope ebay would consider all these.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Today (05-06-2014) I received call from ebay guarentee. The seller seemed to dominate me.Seller is arguing that item is not faulty. Asking me to  reship and then he will ship back. He even told customer care to reject my claim (assuming that my claim is false).

Also following things are to be noted.

1. No waranty card.  No service center address is given even after requests.

2. No brand mentioned on the box.

3. No vat paid bill. (Must according to law)

4. Cheap and Low quality product.

5. Screen only upto 25 inch without any clarity.

Here these are questions :

1. Seller is saying that reship and i will ship back to your address.

2. The customer care is saying that once it will be shipped from my side, the refund will process will begin. (No reshipment is arranged by ebay. It is only possible for seller (who cheated me).

This is confusion. What should I do?  I seem to be totally pressurised by ebay and seller. Looking for help from ebay or community members.  What type of ebay guarentee is this? Putting pressures on customers.......feeling very sad.....  

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I reshipped the item and ebay approved my claim for refund. Hope to get refund soon.  Looking to buy more from ebay.......

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Ebay coupon not received for reshipping charges....hope to get ebay coupon soon...

Message 4 of 4
latest reply