Ebay- Gift Promotion Scheme - SEASONGF

mrinals
Community Member
I am waiting for Season Gift Promotion item, Ebay I belive you must wake up for so many consumer complaints to the gift and promotional schemes launched. Because in future i am stopping buying items during the promotions period as if the free gifts are not delivered it is of no use. Even
during the past promotions the free gifts came quite late even beyond 60 days which is not acceptable. I hope some senior person from Ebay will look into this grievances so that Ebay interests are protected.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay- Gift Promotion Scheme - SEASONGF

jayesh.bhalodia
Community Member
Dear Sir,
Ref : PaisaPay ID: 32215823023 and 32236221543

I got my one of gift as per your commitment of 45 days but till today I do not get any gift for second purchase I have made under ganesha gift (Item was transcend 500gb portable hdd). Sir even after more then 45 days I do not get any info regarding this. Its seems Ebay is cheating with me. Its break my previous trust of ebay. I am buying from ebay since last two year but this is the first time I feel service and commitment is not as per advertised. Please clear my pending issue as soon as possible as its already too late.
Jayesh Bhalodia
Message 2 of 2
latest reply