cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

EBAY IS CHEATERS WHERE FRAUDS FLOURISH FOR BUYERS SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

jajees123
Community Member
EBAY IS A PLACE WHERE FRAUDS COME DAILY WITH EMPTY PRODUCTS ONLY WITH A USER ID AND IF ANY POOR BUYERS CATCH THE BAIT CHEAT MONEY AND CLOSE THE USER ID AND OPEN A NEW ONE AND WAIT FOR ANOTHER FOOL,THIS IS A PLACE THAT NOBODY SHOULD COME EVER THESE PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW HARDEARNED MONEY THEY ARE CHEATING THEY CAN GO FOR BEGGING OR DO SOME HONEST WORK,IAM CHEATED WITH 12799 RS FOR A MOBILE A SELLER CALLED KARAN & SUNNY MUMBAI IN USER ID DEALZ4U NOW THEY ARE NO WHERE,FROM AUGUST 2006 AM AFTER MY MONEY AND STILL NO WAY,AM JUST PAYING INTREST IN CREDITCARDS THEN ONLY I CAME TO KNOW AM NOT THE ONLY ONE HUNDREDS ARE AHEAD ME PLEASE KEEP US EXAMPLE AND NOT ANOTHER COME IN THIS EBAY PLEASE PLEASE,DONT GET CHEATED BY ANYONE .TROW THE MONEY TO SOME BEGGERS NOT HERE.
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

dear sir,

do not blaim ebay for fraud ,

if seller has chated u u can claim at ebay via buyers protection plan.

all credit card purchases are protected upto 50000/- on ebay.

so file case against seller & get the claim.

hope above information will help u.

regards.

---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

";)
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Hi Jajees,

I hope you would agree that a buyer with eyes and ears open, never falls into a rat-trap!

If you are not well-informed before you venture into this world of eBay, and invest something as 13K bucks in your first purchase, there may not be anyone to listen to your complains thereafter. I have written here many a times before about simple things which you should pay attention to on eBay; specially while making a decision to pay.

As Mahavir had pointed out, go for the PaisaPay claims process, or ask your CC Co. for chargeback.

And before you start your adventure once again, spend some time in the community & help sections learning the norms and processes to buy, dont just 'throw' your money to everybody!

Happy New Year!! BYE!!
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

amitchordia
Community Member
I completely agree with jajee I got cheated with a seller who has a +5 ratings.
The ebay has to be blamed because they don't even verify the basic details of a seller like contact number etc.
If ebay would have exercised caution these frauds could have been avoided.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

tariquesid
Community Member
Dear Friends,

Many often, we get cheated on ebay, but we find that ebay is totally dis interested in helping us, and says that they dont interfere in any such dispute and all. at this time, we as consumers feel totally helpless and cheated.

Dont worry. there are many institutions and organisations to help u. Due to lack of space, i cant give all details, but you visit the following sites, which shal explain in detail, how to file case in consumer forum and all. you can also mail those people, whose email id's are given in the site, and they would be very helpful. In my cases, they have been very helpful.

BEST OF LUCK for your rights..

www.icrpc.org /
www.cgsiindia.org /
www.ncdrc.nic.in /
www.corecentre.org /
www.consumerguidance.netfirms.com
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

EBay is totally indifferent to fraud seller.Because they get their share from the seller.E-bay takes the plea of privacypolicy&user agreement.However this can be challenged in the Consumer Court.buyer protection incase of payment other than Paisa pay covers only upto Rs.10,000.00 only.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

satnam7979
Community Member
respected sir,

pls. do not blame it on ebay. however, i can surely realise your concern . all paisa pay payments are covered upto RS. 50,0000. also, you can request ebay to provide you with the user details.
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

shamgiri
Community Member
Thanks for the very helpful information. I was planning to buy a jewellery through this ebay. But i have no confidence in this mode.

Thanks very much

Regards,

Sham
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

i_win_therefore_i_pay
Community Member
It is important that each person know and understand ebay's policies before bidding.

http://pages.ebay.in/help/buy/index.html

Many sellers stay on ebay because the buyers are not reporting the sellers properly through the non selling seller, item not received or item not as described disputes:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/non-selling-seller.html

http://pages.ebay.in/help/tp/isgw-buyer-protection-steps.html
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

streetboy2007
Community Member
ebay should clearly mention the seller's phone number and address where the customer can go and directly buy the product.
in order for ebay to get its share of the commission(since it is of course providing a good service) ebay must get the registered customer to make an electronic purchase of the item at ebay itself, then give the customer the option of either paying money through ebay or an option for the careful ones: issue an e-slip clearly mentioning the item purchased and the vendor's address where the item can be collected by the customer on visiting the vendor and paying to him directly.
this would avoid the fraud.
of course the customer can go back to the vendor and make more purchases bypassing ebay. that also can be worked around easily by making the vendor as sole ebay outlet and keeping a stock of items in his shop. now this would also keep fraudulence in check and increase customer confidence.
Message 10 of 11
latest reply