E-BAY IS ROBBING THE PUBLIC!!!

shubhapst
Community Member
i was winning a Panasonic PT-LM2E mobile projector which was listed on a no reserve auction ending tomorrow. now suddenly the item has disappeared form this whole site! amazing..... i have not even been informed. wasted so much time to follow-up the item. all the sellers on this site are big cheats. if they are not earning huge profits, they will just end no reserve auctions without any reasons. they why the hell do they put no reserve auctions. not to mention the very high shipping charges. big cheats without any ethics i say and i am sure e-bay is a part of it.

i cant remember the name of the seller cause all details of the item have very cleverly been removed from my account. i think it was something like hot deals from pearl.

dont waste your time here. it is a big H O A X! i m gonna take up this matter to wherever. after all it is high time that we stop such idiotic sites waste our precious time.

i want to raise a rep in a consumer forum. anyone with me?
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

sastaitshop
Community Member
You must have got a confirmation mail after you placed a bid for the particular item.
Please check and provide details.

Note: ebay is just an platform which enables users from all around the world to come together and transact. We cannot blame ebay for any such incident directly.

besides if you are even planning to take any action or approach the law enforcement agencies -- WHAT will BE THE BASIS OF THE COMPLAINT. As you said you dont have any details..

Please try to find them and we shall together try to find the reason ... !! Sunny 🙂
()()()()())()

Age and knowledge don't always come together. Sometimes you just get the age...
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

shubhapst
Community Member
The item was Panasonic LCD Multimedia Data Video Projector PT-LM2E, Listing number - 5812082876, Seller - hotdealsfrompearl. The seller was listed as a power seller and still..... I am sure eBay does some under-hand dealings with such crooks. This site is by no means fair.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply