E-BAY IS A FRAUD!!!

shubhapst
Community Member
i was winning a Panasonic PT-LM2E mobile projector which was listed on a no reserve auction ending tomorrow. now suddenly the item has disappeared form this whole site! amazing..... i have not even been informed. wasted so much time to follow-up the item. all the sellers on this site are big cheats. if they are not earning huge profits, they will just end no reserve auctions without any reasons. they why the hell do they put no reserve auctions. not to mention the very high shipping charges. big cheats without any ethics i say and i am sure e-bay is a part of it.

i cant remember the name of the seller cause all details of the item have very cleverly been removed from my account. i think it was something like hot deals from pearl.

dont waste your time here. it is a big H O A X! i m gonna take up this matter to wherever. after all it is high time that we stop such idiotic sites waste our precious time.

i want to raise a rep in a consumer forum. anyone with me?
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

E-BAY IS A FRAUD!!!

Dear Friends,
Ebay is a market(Open market).Everyone is free to buy and sell.

Now if a buyer dont check seller reputation,products details or chekc other similar produts and go for the half price they are going to be cheated.

Its buyers responsibility to seee all these factors and ebay had clearly offered 10,000 for compesating buyers.

So its not 100% ebay who is responsible buts also buyers as they are the one who paying hard earn money.

Everyone should first read the terms and conditions of ebay and then only should buy or sell.It will definately give some responsibility to sellers as well as buyers.

Thanks,
Deep Agarwal.
http://stores.ebay.in/Shree-Krishna-Gems
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

E-BAY IS A FRAUD!!!

Dear Shubhapst,

You are always advised to bid your highest maximum bid that you can pay for the item. That way you do not have to keep a track on the item all through the period. This will save you time and money.
By the way, eBay has a 'Fee Circumvention Policy' for items that are ended before time without any valid reason.
You can let the Trust-n-Safety team investigate it. But trusted sellers do not do this. I can guarantee you that!

Thanks
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

E-BAY IS A FRAUD!!!

single_female
Community Member
ebay is not a fraud, ebay is A GREAT INVENTION. stop moaning and make life better.:) Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Sig.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Sig.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply