cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Did not receive eBay Guarantee Claim refund money.

tejaswirohit11
Community Member
Hello, I've purchased a MacBook Pro Retina on eBay in the month of June, the product I received had a defect so was sent back to the seller who is located in Delhi. I have paid the return shipment price, since it needs to be sent from Mumbai.

According to the eBay Guarantee Claim rules, I was eligible for a refund of the return shipment. I have written an email to eBay india Support Team regarding the same. I got a call back within 3 weeks (in the month of August) and they have agreed to refund the shipment price (Rs.2070) via eBay coupon.

After a month I haven't received anything. I called up eBay Customer Service and they told me a DD worth the refund has already been sent and delivered by Blue Dart, but I haven't received an such post. I called up BluDart to confirm, according to their database it was delivered. But the person who received the post doesn't exist anywhere near my address.

It's been 4 months and I've placed numerous calls to eBay Customer Service and several eMails to Ebay Customer Service but haven't got a single reply back from them. Now I'm confused whom to call to get an assured reply regarding my issue.

Hoping to find a solution.

Additional Details:
eBay User ID : tejaswirohit11
eBay Guarantee Claim Number : 105137
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Did not receive eBay Guarantee Claim refund money.

Community Member
I had ordered 3 items on eBay and on 8 Dec 2012 and I have not received single item I think ebay is wasting time of people's
Message 2 of 2
latest reply