Defective product replacement query

kfwadhawe
Community Member
I paid for the item on 19th July. Seller shipped it the next day. When I received the item, I found it to be defective. I contacted the seller through eBay's messages today. He has asked me to send the item back and assured me that he will replace the item and pay me shipping charges by depositing in my bank account.

Now my question is, after I shipped product back to him, can I get eBay buyer's protection if he doesn't replace the product or doesn't credit the shipping charges in my account?
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

kevinjamesgreen
Community Member
Not sure if we as users could respond to this query, maybe you could address it to the ebay helpline.

Meanwhile if you are are looking for something that will enhance your life and your shopping experience as well as a genuinely good product that is Guaranteed, feel free to look at this listing by going to the search bar on the ebay page and entering this number : 260639207679

Peace

KG
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@kevinjamesgreen...

Promotion of your goods is not allowed through ebay forum, this is not the platform to do that. Please contact ebay customer care to remove your post immediately before you get into trouble with ebay. This is against ebay policy.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

iam purchased hame wi fi power bank & router its not working.its purchaseing date is 23/10/2014
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

tents13
Community Member
what if seller doesn't replace the product even after we send back the defective product to seller ? will we get refund ?
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

lucravred
Community Member
I buy surface 3 on eBay and i found that it to be defective I reported the claim ,can they replace another one (or) refund my money
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

paid for the item on 30 aprail 2016. Seller shipped it the next day. When I received the item, I found it to be defective. I contacted the seller through eBay's messages today. He has asked me to send the item back and assured me that he will replace the item and pay me shipping charges by depositing in my bank account.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply