Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

seller isnt responding regarding a faulty device

I bought a dual time watch,under d China made brand call as skimi.I made the transaction in d year of 2014 Oct. Since the product delivery I wasn't satisfied, I repaired watch several tym n changes battery twice in a yr. Still analog function doesn't...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! worst response from eBay

Last month 20th I bought memory card by paying online. I received it by 27th, on that day I checked it. Memory card shows 31.0gb free but kept in mobile memory card is not working. I claimed for refund but no response from eBay

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

not refunds

A month ago i bought two memory card of 32 gb. On 25 April it's was come but only one card was come and it's not according to description it's speed is half of described and it's manufactured around two year ago. It's not work even properly when i in...

My PaisaPay ID : 42389030096Claim ID : 1916980 but ebay not refunding my amount which is of 300.

I would never suggest anyone to buy anything from ebay because ebay gives first copy item to everybody and kept their money in ebay account and give them a gift voucher or something else. every ebay item is fake and not as desribed in item declaratio...

i had purchased USB to VGA External Dual or Multi Monitor Video Display Adapter Converter

I had purchased USB to VGA External Dual or Multi Monitor Video Display Adapter Converter and my paisa pay ID is 35568986995, I had paid an amout of Rs. 2,454/- on 24th Jan 2014 after receivind the product it was found that the Item was not functioni...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Abuse call from seller

I have ordered Bluetooth headset, and received in dead condition, the seller was not contactable on the provided no, email also useless. Claimed through eBay guarantee. And posted my -be exp as -ve feedback. Without rectifying it, the seller is keepo...

Defective product replacement query

I paid for the item on 19th July. Seller shipped it the next day. When I received the item, I found it to be defective. I contacted the seller through eBay's messages today. He has asked me to send the item back and assured me that he will replace th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay cheating

I bought an xbox controller from ebay on 19/4/2016 and still there is no item recieved and no money.where is your ebay guarentee

No update on my Claim

Claim ID - 1955396 I submitted a claim 2 days ago but I haven't got any update on this. I want a repalcement for my item. the claim status is still open and needed to know that when it will be acknowledged. Thanks