Customs duty in India

nithin85
Community Member
HI, i recently purchased a graphics card for 399$(16000 INR approx)(computer hardware)from an US seller. I wanted to know if i will have any trouble with the customs? Thank you.
Message 1 of 87
latest reply
86 REPLIES 86

Re: Customs duty in India

Ebay global has exhorbitant rates.The kind of rates that shock you which if you get your stuff direct from other sites might not add up to as much even after duty.A lot of products on the GEB are also available localy and cost one tenth of the price.

Message 81 of 87
latest reply

Hey, I ordered three products from ebay.com and they come from china. It has been over a month since I ordered and yet to receive them. Products cost less than 1 USD each. Can I have to pay custom duty? If yes, then where to pay them and how to get my product ?

It will be great help if you can answer these. thank you.

Divyaraj.

Message 82 of 87
latest reply

sra7927
Community Member
Hi
I am ram.knives ships to india to ebay.com plz tell me. Ram
Message 83 of 87
latest reply

sra7927
Community Member
Hi
I am ram.knives ships to india to ebay.com plz tell me. I am ordered a karambit knife .plz tell me this knife ships to india
Message 84 of 87
latest reply

almaqso
Community Member
I have purchased Sony z ultra touch digitizer for $55.00 do I need to pay any custom duty if yes how much please tell me
Message 85 of 87
latest reply

kunwarohi
Community Member
I am from india If i will pay with my icici bank international debit card for 10$ did it will charge me extra money for buying international ly on eBay.com or I have to pay only 10$ please help me ASAP
Message 86 of 87
latest reply

aror_salon
Community Member

hey, i am ordering 20 peices of tops from ebay usa to india, its costing around 95 dollars with free shipping . will i have have to pay custom duty? if yes how much? 

Message 87 of 87
latest reply