Complaint

shar0900
Community Member

I buy CDMA / GSM mobile (Blackberry 9930 Bold) from your website. When i receive mobile its not working on CDMA sim so i called seller he said its only GSM mobile i ask him check that link again. when i tell him check that link he change that description you can see in the history in image i attached in this post. When i raise claim eBay claim department doesn't take any action on this i repeatedly calling them i just revive one call (12 Oct 2015) from claim department i tell them whole situation they said we will get back to you in 48 hours again i did not receive any call from them.
Now they are saying your claim is closed we called you 29 Oct 2015.

Please take any reasonable action on this if you can do anything. Do refer me to http://www.ebay.in/  or anyone i shop from eBay i know your brand. Some people don't know about goodwill Its your brand how you wanted to present that. You don't have to make advertisement for your brand if you are treating well your consumer...
If that thing happens i am not going to suggest your brand to any one if some one going to buy ill show that phone in my hand...

Its cheating that costumer.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Complaint

I recently purches a new bed sheet but this product is not a recive.and sallar are phone not recive.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply