Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Serve Pro Warranty

Dear All, I was looking for buying a good smartphone and while surfing eBay I got to know many low priced phones (Specially Sony Xperias) with ServePro Warranty. Many buyers have bought these phones. Friends, if anyone know about the reliability and ...

Defective Mobile

I ordered a SAMSUNG GALAXY BRAND NEW A7) of Rs.22,990 on 3rd October and i got it on 5th October. I saw the phone camera was broken so as per the company policy i raise a claim for refund on the same day. I am continously calling them to sort out thi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund of money

I have purchase sony xperia l flip back cover from eBay.in. My payment was done through my paytm wallet but i don't get any mail or sms from eBay for the product i have purchase or order. My payment was successful when i look to paytm wallet. My orde...

paisa ID 40338393432 and claim Id Claim ID 1291888, INr 48000/- payment made Aug last week ,

I made payment INR 48000/- on last week of Aug 2015, neither item or refund received so far. Ebay confirmed as the item received with a fake AWB arranged by seller. According to Seller, he already communicated to Ebay for refunding the money by 7th o...

Complaint

I buy CDMA / GSM mobile (Blackberry 9930 Bold) from your website. When i receive mobile its not working on CDMA sim so i called seller he said its only GSM mobile i ask him check that link again. when i tell him check that link he change that descrip...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Iphone 6s cost 70,000

HI I purchased iphone 6s on 26th nov, seller entered shipping on 27thtill 31st courier is not moved from seller locationI called courier service guy and aksed about shipping.He said, they didn't received the item, seller booked but didn't provided th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund problem

I m buying a106 flip cover I m not satisfied I want back money my paisaPay ID: 40823744624Claim ID: 1385946 but not reply

Fake Seller: i2cworld_inc4, Don't Purchase the republished mobiles.PaisPay ID : 40378078137

I have purchased a iPhone - 4S -16 GB -Black-Unlocked Smartphone. But It is network Unlocked & registered apple id itself in the phone. Please unlock the Network and provide the apple id to login for create a New Apple ID. (1) PaisPay ID : 4037807813...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No response from ebay even after 50 days

Hello sir,Its been almost 52 days since i opened the claim and i had also submitted the images 15 days ago.Still claim status showing "Claim ID : 1266095 - Buyer to provide Proof of Item not as described".Seller had requested me to remove negative fe...