Community Awards

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Community Members,

The Community Development Team is happy to announce the second eBay India Community Award.

This award will recognize those users who exhibit the eBay Values and make substantial contributions to the eBay Community. These contributions range from helping other eBay members on Discussion boards to providing suggestions and constructive feedback that is valued by the community and eBay.

Specifically, we will be looking at the number of posts the user has made, the regularity of posts, and the content of the posts for relevance and helpfulness.

The winners will be selected by the eBay India Community Development Team. We will be presenting the awards to 5 users.

The winners of the award will be announced on the boards on the 30th of September, 2005.

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Community Awards

devjyoti_bagchi
Community Member
I am very fond of buying products over the internet, but I hate people cheating others over the net. I trust Ebay formerly Baazee to minimize these frauds. From my experience in Ebay I would suggest others to be careful while purchasing. Even Ebay should monitor that When a seller is listing their products under 1 rupee auction / buy now, their shipping charges should also be justifiable. What they do is they keep the prices low at 1 rupee and increases the shipping charges upto 500 rupees. This should not happen on the site. When you are auctioning a particular thing, keep the gutts to bear the risk too.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Community Awards

single_female
Community Member
I love buying on the internet,I can find items more cheaper, because I have time to find things of the same quality but at a cheaper price, stop moaning!!!
:-) Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Sig.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Sig.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply