Changing PaisaPay shipping address

I want to buy an item which the seller does not want to ship outside his city. I have someone who can accept delivery for me in that city, but PaisaPay does not let me buy the item with my current shipping address.

So what's the best procedure for temporarily changing my shipping address for an item bought with PaisaPay? Should I simply change my primary shipping address or is there a procedure specifically for PaisaPay?
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Hi, You do not have to change your primary shipping address every time you make a purchase, Keeping your primary shipping address intact now you can create as many shipping address as you want and keep them handy (Primary shipping address >> Add new address). Upon purchase you will get a choice of choosing the shipping address that you desire. That's all to it. get back if you need any more help.
StopandShop
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Thanks, but I've already tried that and I can't check out unless I make the other address my primary shipping address. My question really was whether there's anything specific for PaisaPay.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@pimpom_in1...

No there is nothing specific for PP, you must be doing something wrong otherwise it works perfectly.

I have 3 address marked as shipping address (1primary+2others) and just now to check I have purchased an item and I get a choice to change or choose my shipping address to whichever one I want.

Just check again, I am sure you will succeed in doing the right thing. Get back if you cannot.

I have give below the screenshot of how the purchase item page looks where you can choose the address.

StopandShop
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

donraza007gmailcom
Community Member
i have check out a item with wrong shiping address. is it posible to edit the shiping address even after the checkout.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

donraza007gmailcom
Community Member
i have check out a item with wrong shiping buyer Name . is it posible to edit the shiping address even after the checkout?
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@donraza007gmailcom: I regret to inform you that it is not possible to change the shipping address once you complete payment checkout as most of our seller dispatch the products same day. Please arrange to accept the delivery at the address captured .
However, if you wish to add more details like nearest landmark or additional contact numbers, you can share it with your seller via 'Contact Seller' Link available in your - 'My eBay' -Purchase History. Though telephonic call is a fastest mean of communication, we would request you to share these details via -Contact Seller link as well.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Message 8 of 8
latest reply