CLAIM ID : 2106251 Product not received

ID : shreeganeshboutique

Please dont buy eletronic costly product in ebay . lot of cheaching going on ebay please buy in shop 

I have ordered a product in eBay on 21st June
i received on 27th June ,when i opened the package camera battery,lens not in box,
Nikon accessories only received i contact on eBay that days they told me wait 48 hour claim people call u they told..
claim people called me asked photo copy i sent that on that day...i call to call eBay call center that told me to wait 20day after they told me maximum time to resolve your problem
now 30 day complied still they telling to wait 48 hours ..paid money 24650.00 only accessorizes Received  30 day i calling to eBay and asking they told me to wait 48 hours. we working under power ship team..
eBay not taking care buyer response ...customer care people telling don't worry your money in safe ....
in 30day claim people called me 3 time they told me wait 48 hours ..eBay  call center they telling to wait 48 hours ...eBay grievance office they also telling to wait 48 hours
eBay is not security site for buying next time i never buy product in eBay ..that seller also not even called me .. selling product online  buyer complaining means seller should call and ask problem and resolve first

Still 30 day seller also not contact ... from eBay also no one call me ...
Received Nikon accessories  Only Kindly Ship  missed product ... camera , lens , and battery
or refund my 24650 to me  as soon as possible

i am waiting 30 days ebay not taking my case alway telling wait 48 hours 
in site ebay We assure you a resolution within 20 days 
i am waiting 30 day call to coustomer people telling to wait 48 hours 
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0