cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be watchful of poicies while buying...they could mislead you!!

bhuvram
Community Member
i bought an item Lava E-Tab XTRON Tablet,7-inch IPS Multi Touch,Android v4... (251261385373)sold by manglam-associates.

Item is not working as expected. I have logged a claim for replacement and shocked with the response that it cant be replaced and i need to visit a nearest lava centre for resolution.

If i have the time to visit a store and buy why would i buy from e-bay

sending an that is not working as it should be is cheating. e-bay buyer protection is simply an eye wash

please dont cheat people like this
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Be watchful of poicies while buying...they could mislead you!!

Dear,

NO ONE knows whether the Tablet is working or not unless they open the seal and check by themselves.

Once opened, Buyers do not buy that piece as it was not sealed pack.

That is why there is manufacturing warranty where we all need to go in person to fix the problems.

I purchased Galaxy Tab some where in Samsung retail store and i got a problem, when i went to that store again by asking to fix the problem, they suggested me to send the phone to service center.

This is how it works. It is not only in our country but every where.

IF THE SELLER DESCRIBES AS MANUFACTURING WARRANTY THERE IS NOTHING THAT SELLER CAN DO, BUT ASK YOU TO GO TO TO MANUFACTURER.

IF SELLER DESCRIBES AS DEALER WARRANTY , THEN IT IS SELLER RESPONSIBILITY TO FIX IT.

I hope you understood what i said.

thank you
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

ksayed1979
Community Member
immensechaisma just to let you know mobile/tablets or any electronic items. if issue happens in first 3 days seller or place of purchase will provide replacement and seller can get his replace from manufacturer. after 3 days manufacturer will provide replacement.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Its seems that you are shopping electronic item for the 1st time in india

You need to contact or get in touch with the service center to solve your problem

Eg- if you buy a T.V or a phone from a shop near your locality and if you take the phone to the shop and ask to solve a manufacturing defect then how can they solve it? you need to approach the service center to get resolution so that experts can solve your problem
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Don't be so harsh on the guy..He's just spent money on something which hasn't worked.

Retailers/Resellers do have a deal with manufacturers for replacement of faulty products. However they do not extend it to customers in India most of the time. The thing only works when you have some relationship with the seller.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply