cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Be aware no Refund of money for Cellphones sold under Ebay Guarantee.

I made a purchase of cell phone Auxus P 8000. this product has Ebay guarantee (you can even see the logo on it on this website) for replacement or refund. Soon after I received the product on 29/12/2015, the phone did not recognize my sim cards. When contacted seller he had asked me to cotnact manufacturer. the Manufacturer asked me to reset the cell phone to factory conditons again. Then it recognized sims. Within 5 days of receipt of product, the cell phone started hanging, delay in rebooting, though no load of software is there, and gradually stopped rebooting and never turned on. The charger gets heated up and I feel every danger of explosion of battery if the heat builds up. The product website clearly shows that Ebay guarantee for the product for replacement or refund. i asked for refund of money on 4/1/2016. Today on 8/1/2016 I received a call from Ebay saying for manufcatured products there is no such Ebay guarantee for refund of money though it shows on website. They asked me to contact manufacturer and get either product repaired or replaced. There is no facility of refund of money. 

Buyers please be aware for products which are expensive. DO NOT BUY CELL PHONES FROM EBAY.  IF YOU BUY A PHONE YOU WILL END UP WITH IT IF IT IS  SUBSTANDARD PHONE. THERE IS NO MONEY REFUND POLICY FOR CELL PHONES THOUGH EBAY GUARANTEE LOGO IS SEEN ON EVERY PHONE AD. Ebay Guarantee is just a myth and they ask you to go through terms and conditions separately. It is totally MISLEADING to put the logo of EBAY GUARANTEE for replacement or refund. You will never get refund for products at least for CELL PHONES. You should live with the product either repaired by Manufacturer or at their mercy for  a replacement but NO QUESTION of getting back refund of money for poor subsutandard products. the SELLER OR EBAY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY ONCE CELL PHONE IS SOLD TO YOU.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0