BIGGEST CHEATER - GLOBAL EBAY

I am a old customer of ebay since 2006.I had many good experinces with ebay.com , but ebay.in is really not what it is. It is hand in glove with global ebay. I purchased a brand new product from global ebay, i got the product and to my misfortune it is not working, i contacted ebay.in and upraised the problem, i was promised that it will be solved soon.It is almost 2 months and after many phone calls,mails and online chats to customer care, i am informed today that my claim has been rejected as they say that i have got a product which is according to the description.I through forum would like to ask "IS THE CUSTOMER TO ACCEPT WHATEVER GLOBAL EBAY SENDS WHETHER IT IS IN A WORKING CONDITION OR NOT OR EVEN IF THE PRODUCT IS DISCONTINUED ALSO".All this because global ebay is a ebay.in's direct seller company. If it was a ordinary seller other than global ebay he would have to take it back , he would be warned and even his account suspended but what is going on here , this is just cheating.
This is cheating the customer who buys online trusting the biggest online seller Ebay??????? .Where has the commitment of safety with satisfaction gone from ebay.in???????????
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

BIGGEST CHEATER - GLOBAL EBAY

altiusart
Community Member
Hi imagecolour,

I checked your feedback profile and it seems you are concerned about item # 180545533248 (Precise Biometrics. I was unable to see any Returns Policy mentioned neither in the item description nor in the Returns Policy section!!! I completely understand your frustration dear but you shouldn't have purchased an item from an International location where in there is no returns policy quoted. Also, GEB is just a feature or rather a platform provided by eBay for International purchases. Now in this situation, I suggest that you contact eBay customer support or initiate a chat or phone call with them and try to get the issue resolved.

I wish that your issue gets resolved asap. This is indeed a learning opportunity for us all.

Regards,
altius
Message 2 of 2
latest reply