cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As per paisapay protection, ebay not ready to refund - they force me to buy the item

yokeshkumar.c(ebay id)

I had made an order on 8th  july 2013 but the seller/ebay not able to ship the product till now 17th july from order date and afetr that i claimed for cancellation but they wanna ship the product after claming for cancellation. no one takes responsibility for the issue, they put the blame on courier company.

Paisapay id 34013604060

item# 300930608327

I want this order to be cancelled due to delay in shipping and need refund as soon as possible by rules of paisapay protection.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: As per paisapay protection, ebay not ready to refund - they force me to buy the item

Good Morning Yogesh Smiley Happy

eBay is finest & buyer centric model, you will get refund.

In case this does ot work, we have eBay guarantee

PS, refund may take longer in case you "open a case", also if mode of payment/credit card is nationalised bank days taken are 4-10 days for refund.

Good Day

prabhjotsood

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: As per paisapay protection, ebay not ready to refund - they force me to buy the item

Don't worry mate. There are certain annoying sellers and they give bad experiences. Sometimes it happens that we have to recieve the product in a delayed timeline.

Always look at seller's ratings before buying. They can be trusted.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Dear Yokesh Kumar,

Your product is in transit and expected to deliver it by 18th July,2013. you can track the same on www.bluedart.com
Message 4 of 4
latest reply