cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any one know how to get refund from fraud digital key in ebay?

Hi friends and Ebay team 

I'm not born to English people please excuse my English.

I had bought An item Kaspersky Antivirus 3 PC for 1-year on 19 march 2017.Other details are on top. after 2 days he sent an email with a key in it and email showed its already sent to 3 more people. And that key was not even worked for 1 PC. Immediately Try to contact the seller through the phone number and email provided in eBay shipping page. he never responded and sent an email regarding this issue and an automated email from eBay telling the product is in manufacturer warranty. than i contacted 2 times through eBay email support. and nearly 4 times through phone and customer support simply replying like contact manufacturer or go to nearest service center of that manufacturer. I can't go further and helpless. later seller instantly removed all listings and no response. clearly visible as fraud and cheating. eBay simply rejecting my claim. it's not about 399 rupees. what if it happens 100 or 1000 times. Please help me to go this issue to higher authorities to stop this kind of Fraud and cheating.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0