Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buying internationally

I like to buy a gaming console from ebay.com through auction.........so will i have to pay custom duty while recieving it in india

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Got Cheated by Seller and Ebay

Buyer Information:Ebay Feedback : 100%Till date Payment Mode : All in Advance Seller InformationEbay Feedback rating: 84Occupation: class 10th Student Refund Claim ID 1849456. This claim ID was closed by Ebay having cheated me. I bought this item of ...

• 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

EBAY SUPPORTING FRAUD SELLER???

I have received "100% Original Xiaomi Mi 20000 mAh Power Bank" for Rs. 899/- from the seller on 15th March, 2017 and on checking, I found the it NOT working. There was no brochure or any warranty card on the parcel. On further checking I found the lo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Still waiting for resolution.

I bought JBL Flip 2 refurbished which was not working on its arrival. I asked them to return the same with refund or replacement then seller and ebay said that I should go to service centre. Well I went which i dont want want to. Service center of JB...

Dead phone provide

I brought redmi note 3 on eBay. Ebay provide me dead phone not working when I claim ebay rejected my claim and say go service center.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cheat seller

Hi All just to give you a detailed history i had ordered a product from ebay which was was a bluetooth receiver ,On the day of the delivery I received the courier and when I opened it found it to be empty and just full of cardboard box .When I tried ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Thug seller @ ebay...

I got in touch with this cheat claimed himself (may be fake name) from an ad regarding Redmi note 4 phone 64 GB variant. The seller registered here was offering a very competent price at a very marginal profit. He also gave his mobile no. in the ad. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful