cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

32gb micro SD cards sold less than 300 rupees are fake

vid4009
Community Member

Hi
This is to bring to the notice of new customers to make aware that recent selling of micro SD 32gb cards of sandisk and Samsung evo brands are not functioning.
I purchased 3 cards from different sellers on 3 instances for 299/- and 200/- recently from eBay.
They are dispatched immediately as mentioned by eBay and they have reached Hyderabad after some 10days to 15days.
When I opened them they looked genuine but when inserted in my mobile, they found to be damaged. I tried in my system to check their functionality but no hope.
One seller even sold them with some files in it.
When I tried to open my orders it says:
This listing  has been removed, or this item is not available.
Please check that you've entered the correct item number
Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing.
EBay and its sellers are cheating people by selling fake items.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

sacsekh
Community Member
I also bought 32gb Samsung memory card it's not working and there is no refund from eBay guarantee. Worst experience with eBay shopping, it's sellers
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I booked 32 GB memory card and it has shipped and also I pay through debit card so how can I cancel this.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

healed32
Community Member
salo me muje to do plastic k tukde bhej diya air uspar aide paint kia that me ekdam asli large. piche k Jo pin vote h WO v colour kia tha. kuchh v mat kharido eBay se. ghatia aur gise pits saman hi bechte h. inko to ban kar dena chahiye.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply