cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1.I have an issue,seller is backing out,she dont want to sell unless I pay more than the winning bid

seller is asking for more money than the winning bid and now has opened an unpaid case,claiming I have changed my mind and dont want to buy this item.But I want to buy this item and not pay extra money she's asking for.I have been requesting customer support for help,but all in vein ,no reply from them

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: 1.I have an issue,seller is backing out,she dont want to sell unless I pay more than the winning

balram2305
Community Member
Customer support is like hell. Try alling international customer support. Have ref id for you conversations
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: 1.I have an issue,seller is backing out,she dont want to sell unless I pay more than the winning

wecare_in
Community Member

Dear masooma1998,

Thanks for sharing your concern about the item you were bidding on. We understand you're disappointed that the seller cancelled your bid.

Just as a buyer can choose which items to bid on, sellers can choose to accept or cancel bids.

There are many reasons why sellers might cancel a bid or end a listing early. In some cases, they no longer have the item they were selling. Or, they might have found a mistake in their listing.

You can contact the seller to ask why your bid was cancelled by clicking the 'Ask a question' link on the listing page. However, sellers aren't required to share this information with you.

We hope this is helpful and wish you all the best with buying on eBay in the future.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply