worst eBay services

I had ordered blackberry charger and I received after 6 days. The moment I plugged in the charger, it got short circuited. Thankfully it did not effect my mobile.
Same day I have registered ebay claim and they have confirmed that it will get 110% coupon with in 7 to 10 business days. Till today I have not received any coupon. When I talk to them they are saying it's issue from their side.
I won't buy anything from eBay anymore.
I never had any issue with Amazon or flipkart or snap deal.
They have mentioned original charger and they have sent lookalike faulty one. I don't see any original products on ebay. All products are like made in China replica.
Don't ever purchase anything from eBay they just sell fake products.

Product ordered:http://m.ebay.in/mobinweb/itm/231278242207?_mwBanner=1
Ebay claim id:750868.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

worst eBay services

Yes I am agree with you. Nobody should purchase products from here. All products are fake here. Ebay just helps sellers to loot your money.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

worst eBay services

One should avoid buying chargers online from any source. I damaged my iPod after a cheap charger shorted. My advise is to always buy an oem charger from an authorised dealer of the product. There are many articles on the net about the quality of non standard chargers. That said it's also impossible to get a claim from ebay. Better to buy from AMAZON or flipkart as they have a returns policy.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply
Group details
fooling by paisapay guarantee
fooling by paisapay guarantee
97 members Open Group Since ‎19-08-2013 02:49 PM