XSSTORE selling defective sports equipments

I purchased one leg massager from xsstore , Chandigarh .  Within 15 days the massager vibration mode function stopped working. I immediatley informed the seller and Ebay gurantee. I was asked to send the massager to manufacturer, based at Jalandhar.

I was shocked to know from manufacturer that this machine had been opend earlier and repaired and many things inside the machine were broken. I told him that I do not know anything about it so he informed me that he will talk to XSSTORE about it.

After 5 days I got the machine back , but to my surprise it was nither repaired not replaced, it was same defective machine which was send back to me. I immediately contacted EBAY gurantee , and informed about it. They said they will escalate the complaint. Again after few days I contacted them and they informed me the same way bill number which seller has given them saying he has send the replacement. The waybill was of the same defective machine. So after wasting lot of time and follow up today I was asked to send back the machine to XSSTORE and send the waybill details so that refund can be processed.

Hopefully I will get the refund if seller does not again play some mischief. 

I experienced that once things go wrong it takes lot of effort and follow up to get results. Once payment is made it is just luck if you get the product all right otherwise the buyer only has to suffer. The amount envolved is about 15000/- and so I have been following this up since 27.12.14 , since I logged the complaint.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
Group details
fooling by paisapay guarantee
fooling by paisapay guarantee
97 members Open Group Since ‎19-08-2013 02:49 PM