Fraud Partners EBAY & MOBIKWIK

Dear Users
These mobikwik & EBAY.IN are frauds as I experienced a couple of days back.

I updated my wallet and tried to purchase an item from FRAUD EBAY.IN as this FRAUD mobikwik had send me a coupon code.

As i was completeing the order i got a confirmation of payment with a reference number. And I did not get any confirmation from their FRAUD partner EBAY.IN.
The amount had been deducted from my account.

When I approached FRAUD EBAY.IN, the stupid CC said it happen some times and the money will be refunded to my account with in 72 hours. After 72 hours again I approached EBAY.IN, they said to wait for another 24 hours. then after this waiting when I approached them, they said they had not received the payment. Ask that FRAUD mobikwik.
When I approached FRAUD mobikwik, the stupid happines manager saying that its already paid to FRAUD EBAY.IN. its a matter of Rs.309.6..

So dear my friends, please keep away from this FRAUDS MOBIKWIK & THEIR PARTNER EBAY.IN, and be safe.

Note: If any one needs proof of this blog, please write to me. I shall send you.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Fraud Partners EBAY & MOBIKWIK

Dear User ,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please share MobiKwik Transaction Id, Mobile number, and your registered email Id so that we can assist you further.

Thanks,
Mobikwik.com

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
Group details
fooling by paisapay guarantee
fooling by paisapay guarantee
97 members Open Group Since ‎19-08-2013 02:49 PM