cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learn to sell and make money on eBay - 24th Nov - (4 - 5 PM)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Host: eBay Staff
Date: Thursday, 24th November 2005
Time: 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm (IST)

Did you know that you can reach out to millions of buyers all across the globe and sell items?
Did you know that you can earn extra cash by selling on eBay, even if you are a working professional, a student, a retired person or a housewife?

In this workshop, eBay staff will discuss with you ways on how you may start your new business. This workshop will be helpful for new users and buyers who are looking at alternative ways of making money.

Hope to see you on 24th

Regards,
Sapana
Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

venkybio
Community Member
please help me
how can i get products from the local market and their price list ?
how can i sale through ebay account to buyyers?
how can buyyers seen and select products?
what is the benifit to sale 1 prodcut to me ?
how much amount i will get through 1 product give me one exp?
Message 31 of 41
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear peoplesoft_in1

I regret to inform you that you cannot list Hazardous items for sale on eBay.

To know more about the Hazardous, Restricted and Perishable items policy please visit:
http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/hazardous-materials.html
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 32 of 41
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear venkybio

Please find below responses to your questions:

Q. 1) How can i get products from the local market and their price list?
You will have to get in touch with dealers, distributors, manufactures, discount stores in your city and find out the prices at which products are available.

You can buy from Sellers who are offering wholesale lots on eBay. You can buy in wholesale and resell those products on eBay. Visit:
http://listings.ebay.in/_W0QQfclZ3QQsocmdZListingCategoryList for categories within which sellers are offering wholesale lots.
If you have any questions, you can use the "Ask the seller a question" link on the listings page and clarify your doubts.

Q. 2) How can i sale through ebay account to buyyers?
To start selling on eBay you have to get verified as seller. Once you are a verfied seller you have to create a listing of your product by filling in the Sell Your Item form. For more details Visit: http://pages.ebay.in/ebayexplained/sell.html

Q. 3) How can buyyers seen and select products?Buyers come to eBay and browse through categories for products or use the search tool to find products they are looking for. When you create your listing your product will appear on the Category pages and in the relevant search results. Hence buyers will find your products while browsing or searching. When a buyer is interested in the product he can either Bid on the product or place an order in case of a fixed price sale. You will receive an order confirmation mail once the buyer places an order on your product.

Q. 4) what is the benifit to sale 1 prodcut to me ?
You must include your profit in the product price along with the eBay Transaction fees and any other expenses that you incur for the sale of the product. You will also receive feedback for your transactions. This feedback will help you build your reputation on the site.

I hope this answers your questions.
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 33 of 41
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear dpbundela,

I hope this workshop would help you start your business on eBay. You can sell Original mind programming CD's on eBay.

However, please ensure to read the Prohibited and Restricted Items Policy as Softwares are not allowed for sale.

Visit: http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/items-ov.html for a list of Prohibited and Restricted items on eBay.
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 34 of 41
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Users,

You can make money by selling your products to millions of buyers through eBay.

Its Fast, Simple and easy. I hope this workshop helps you all smoothly start your business on eBay. However if you have any specific doubts please feel free to post them here. I will try and respond to them.

Lastly, we have the eBay House Contest for new listers. For more details visit:
http://pages.ebay.in/promotion/display_win.html

Thank you all for your active participation in the workshop.

Happy Selling!
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 35 of 41
latest reply

stacie7302
Community Member
How can i get buyers attention better to sell my products?What can really catch their eye?thank you
Message 36 of 41
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear stacie7302

You can promote your listings on eBay with Listing Upgrades.

Listing upgrades help differentiate, enhance and promote your listings on eBay.

You can try using features like bold, border, highlight, Gallery Featured, Subtitle, International Listing and more to attract more buyers and increase your chances of sales.

Visit our Listing Upgrades Tutorial to know more about marketing your listings on eBay.

I hope this helps you with your eBay selling activity.
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 37 of 41
latest reply

dushi_stud007
Community Member
Hello freinds
For the last 6 monnths i was surfing net to earn some real money online but got nothing except wastage of my time.But at last i came across a real money making site http://www.earnonlinecash.bravehost.com through which i earn my first income of $ 1000 by working for only a few hours daily witout any investments.
So plz dont waste your precious time searching for fake web site and earn through real site...
HAPPY EARNINGS
Shakti
Message 38 of 41
latest reply

tonightiam
Community Member
When is the next workshop venue?
earn extra income
Message 39 of 41
latest reply

sanufdutta
Community Member
I wanna sell a Pulsar 200CC, used only 6 months ?
dofollow forum list
Message 40 of 41
latest reply