cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learn about what sells on eBay and Sourcing them - 17 Aug (4-5 PM)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi,

Are you new to eBay and wanting to start your eBay business? Join in this workshop to know what products are selling on eBay, conducting your research before selling on eBay and sourcing products for selling on eBay.

Topic: New Seller, get started on eBay – Know what products to sell and source
Host: eBay Staff
Date: Thursday, 17th Aug
Time: 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm (IST)

See you on 17th!

Regards,
Sapana
Message 1 of 93
latest reply
92 REPLIES 92

shaileshcg
Community Member
Tanya ...

can i sell electronic products like ebooks, but not in CD ,it can be downloadable( i.e information/knowledge products which can be downloaded from ebay after receiving the payment)

I have many small tips and information related to business, health, education, memory improvization, herbs etc...

please let me know

shailesh
Message 81 of 93
latest reply

beadedlotus12
Community Member
hi,
i am a seller of handmade bead hair ornaments-but have not been able to get any response.i have re listed a few items,still no success.can u tell me wher i m going wrong?
also, i want to put up handmade beaded flower arrangements,but they r in ceramic containers & r delicate-can't find a courier company which can handle safe delivery.can u help me out there?
Message 82 of 93
latest reply

srmanjunath
Community Member
Hi team i live in bangalore and trying to make some good earnings from the ebay, do you have some suggestions that what i can sell on ebay??? which is profitable for me? and which sells very faster?
Message 83 of 93
latest reply

dhruv147
Community Member
Hi . I am from Bangalore and want to start selling through E-bay. i am mostly interested in Computer Accesories such as Headsets,Keyboards, Mouse, Pen Drives etc. Can any one guide me through what is necessary and what are the recommendations to start off?

I a in process of TIN/VAT reg, and has also contacts with suppliers. however I want to know if these products sell well? and what are the necessary things I should do to attract customers to my listings. Please Advise as I am waiting to start off. Thanks .
Message 84 of 93
latest reply

gizmobhai
Community Member
dhruv147, you can contact me on jasminecollections123@gmail.com. i am a seller from bangalore and can direct you to some good sources. mobile number will give u over email.

best wishes for ur ebay venture
Message 85 of 93
latest reply

berrynext4u
Community Member
Hi I am a Mobile Accessory dealer on eBay. I have a feedback score of 76 positives and 1 negative and percentage of 98.60%. My main aim is to become a powerseller on eBay and just seeking for some useful tips on selling on ebay. Would be really greatful if some one could help me out...

Thanks in advance!
Message 86 of 93
latest reply

raviblueindia
Community Member
Hello Sir

I am interested in starting traditional cloths (sharees , dress material and kurti's) business on Ebay so please guide me how do I attract more and more customers? how can I start shop on ebay and maximize my profitability

Thank you

Regards
Ravi jadawala
Message 87 of 93
latest reply

thehutsman
Community Member
Hi,

I am a new seller on ebay. I tried to download marketplace research report but I am getting an error message. I want to know what sells on ebay. Please help.

Regards
the hutsman
Message 88 of 93
latest reply

amagingaloe
Community Member
you did not mention the venue of the workshop... please tell I am also interested to attend the workshop.
Message 89 of 93
latest reply

onlinestorevintha
Community Member
Hi,

I am new seller and want to leverage this platform for selling and making profit.

I want to know definitely know what the best place to source a product that sells and could sell on eBay at a very low price which will help me become a favored seller on eBay and make good margins mostly.

I need to know the research tools that can give me all the intelligence report from the historical archieve that will help me to take right decision related to to which product to sell, what time is suitable, what price point will help being profitable and saleable and most importantly which keywords to use.

Finally, i need to understand the best listing and store design startegy.

I would appreciate if someone can reach me at the earliest.

Thanks

Vinod
Message 90 of 93
latest reply