cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learn about what sells on eBay and Sourcing them - 17 Aug (4-5 PM)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi,

Are you new to eBay and wanting to start your eBay business? Join in this workshop to know what products are selling on eBay, conducting your research before selling on eBay and sourcing products for selling on eBay.

Topic: New Seller, get started on eBay – Know what products to sell and source
Host: eBay Staff
Date: Thursday, 17th Aug
Time: 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm (IST)

See you on 17th!

Regards,
Sapana
Message 1 of 93
latest reply
92 REPLIES 92

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi manohar_shyam,

First of all welcome to eBay!

To find best courier service in Bangalore, I suggest you post your question on Help from Other User forum. Users from Banglore will be able to guide you better.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 51 of 93
latest reply

narasimhan_network
Community Member
Hi

I have a product NONI

It is a food supplement

Internationally ebay lists it

I DONT SELL IT AS MEDICINE.. IT IS LICENSED AS FOOD SUPPLEMENT AND I SELL AS FOOD SUPPLEMENT WITHOUT ANY CLAIM

WHEN I LISTED ,THE SAME WAS REMOVED AS DUE TO POLICY IN INDIA

PLEASE GO TO GOOGLE SEARCH, FIND HOW RICH IT IS IN CONTAINING NATURAL VITAMINS , PROXERONINE,LYSENE,ABOUT 150-DIGESTIBLE ELEMENTS CALLED NEUTRACEUTICALS...

ALLOW IT TO BE SOLD PLS IN INDIA OR ATLEAST INTERNATIONALLY(EXCLUDING INDIA)

NAME OF THE BRAND OF NONI JUICE : INDIAN NONI

NARASIMHAN_NETWORK
Message 52 of 93
latest reply

cotton_weaves
Community Member
Hello,

i have recently joined as a seller in ebay, after attaining the seminar in Bangalore.

i am a manufacturer of Men's Shirts in 100% Handloom Fabric. "Cotton Weaves" is actually our Brand.

i sell my product by supplying it through various lifestyle stores.

the price point of my Shirts are from 599/- to 799/-

Offline responce of my product is fairely good, however i have not met with any responce with my listings on ebay.

i have listed few of my ranges [3 times] in different selling formats that you offer.

no luck so far....just wondering if my product is right for this site & should i cantinue listing them.

presently i was offering delivery in India only, as i still dont have export liences.

will appriciate a honest advice from your end.

warm regards,

cotton_weaves
Message 53 of 93
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear cotton_weaves ,

I understand your disappointment in getting poor response for your product. Since you are a new seller it may take some time for your business to kick off.

I have gone through your listings and have some suggestions:

a)You have used the same title for all your products. Your title must contain the colour, brand name, material and Size ( each size should be a different listing.

b)Write more details in the description. If possible incorporate a Size chart so that buyers are fully aware of what size they are buying.

c)Pictures- Click pictures of the shirt open, probably a modelled picture or on a manequin which helps the buyer to have more clarity on the product.

I will ask our eBay Training Team to get in touch with you shortly and advise you how to go about with using features.

Warm Regards,
Tanya Goel
Message 54 of 93
latest reply

iaminsl
Community Member
Dear ebay india,

please tell me that if i receive a mail that your item is sold, should I deliver it without confirming first or whats the procedure. I mean how the payment is received by me before I deliver an item?? And why your site is so silent about explaining such important things to first time users like us???
Message 55 of 93
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear iaminsl,

As a seller on eBay, you deliver the product only after you receive the payment from your buyer in full. Once you receive the payment and the payment clears ( in case of cheque), you can ship the product to the buyer.

You may find this thread useful to know more about eBay processes

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500000591&start=0

I would also ask our Seller training department to get in touch with you to help you understand the selling process in details.

You may also contact us at training.india@ebay.com for any selling related issues

Warm Regards,
Tanya Goel
Message 56 of 93
latest reply

iaminsl
Community Member
You mean to say that the payment will come in my account directly or through e-bay??? I dont want to deal in anything except paypal. can you suggest me how???
Message 57 of 93
latest reply

bandheni
Community Member
dear tanya
i am a new & i want to sell my product with your guideline.i am at mumbai no 9869044109
Message 58 of 93
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear bandheni,

We would be glad to help you start selling on eBay. Our training team would get in touch with you shortly to guide you further with the selling process.

Alternatively, you can also get in touch with them on traning.india@ebay.com

Warm Regards,
Tanya Goel
Message 59 of 93
latest reply

kritaant
Community Member
Hi Tanya
I have around 250 products but not getting the good results.My user id is kritant.
Kindly guide me accordingly so that i can earn lot of money out of it.

Thanks
Vandana

Cheers!
Vandana (Kritant's Team)
Message 60 of 93
latest reply