cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Discuss all your shipping related queries with Indian Posts, 21 Sep,(11-12)

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi,

As an eBay seller, it is extremely important to have a reliable and cost effective shipping channel. In this workshop, staff from the Indian Postal department will discuss with you the services that it offers to the sellers and will answer your queries on the topic.

Host: Indian Postal Department
Date: Wednesday, 21st September 2005
Time: 11.00 am to 12.00 pm (IST)

Hope to see you there!

Regards,
Sapana
Message 1 of 59
latest reply
58 REPLIES 58

iwantsal
Community Member
Please help me.
there is a website japan based called HLJ.com
i had ordered from there a 340g product via sal.I have heard that japan mail is one of the fastest in the world.
I mailed them asking the amount of time it will take for them to deliver it to india.
They said that from japan to india,it will take 1 week,and then in india,1-2 weeks and onwards.It has been 23 days. I still have not got my produce.Is indiapost sal this slow?I live in new delhi
Message 51 of 59
latest reply

deepak4you
Community Member
HI,
I purchased a camera lens thru eBay. The item was dispatched on 28th oct, but still havent received it. On saturday i receive a letter from the customs office that I need to provide an invoice of the item. I am trying to call up the Postal Appraising Department on 22613250, but no one picks up the phone. The face value of the item is around 1100 INR. Please advice me what to do.
Regards,
Deepak
Message 52 of 59
latest reply

tej_85
Community Member
hello,
am a new seller at ebay. can i send electronic goods like cellphones (with bill) to other places within india by speedpost(ems) or epp. sombody help me if you can.
Message 53 of 59
latest reply

shaikassim27
Community Member
Hi,
I am in the process of importing goods to japan from India.i amdesperate for any info on the best ways to get the goods delivered.Any ideas?
Shai
Message 54 of 59
latest reply

1962psd
Community Member
Hi India Post!

Every body would be delighted to get assistance of the economic business services of India Post, provided its response is prompt and quick, and the website of the Indian Postal Department is thoroughly updated with complete business like information along with conditions, limitations, restrictions etc.about various services, than in its present form of providing a general introduction about services it offers. Even email query messages to some of its authorities remain unattended for months together to get details about some particular services.

Hope the authorities would like to take a note seriously and afford to make a proper use of its extensive infrastructure in right spirit in this competitive world.

With regards
P.S. Dhingra (1962psd)
Message 55 of 59
latest reply

nadir24_in1
Community Member
if i am buying any product from ebay,at max how many days it will reach my place.eg:Mumbai to Bangalore.
Message 56 of 59
latest reply

e-shopz
Community Member
hi
i sold a laptop to a person in sweden , now to send the product do i need any formalities or just parcel and send?
thank u -srikanth
e-shopz
-srikanth
e-shopz
Message 57 of 59
latest reply

1amin123
Community Member
Hi,

I am eBay seller, I need to dispatche jewellery item with insurance, In big city the Angadia services is available but I do'nt relie in this. I want safe reliable and prompt delivery. If you serve this let me know about it in details.

In eBay I found that most seller are wrote about NATIONAL COURIER and FLAT RATE COURIER so what is this I want to know also.

Thanking You

Prashant.
Message 58 of 59
latest reply

ransi-6448
Community Member
I want shipping at small town in gurdaspur punjab
Will I get delivery
Message 59 of 59
latest reply