Ugly Head of Taxation Rising Again

Oh okay! In my case I use to provide copy of Order Confirmation to fedex alogn with shipment. Without order confirmation letter they don't accept the parcels in here.
Message 11 of 21
latest reply

We are also giving order confirmation from many months. now we give 1 copy of  Vat paid invoice and 1 copy of order confirmation 

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

Okay, most of my products are tax free so it doesn't require VAT Paid invoice. These govt. rules becoming tough day by day and this way we won't be able to do much with eCommerce business.
Message 13 of 21
latest reply

We are ready with all, But there should be proper system for this.

unfair penalty is not acceptable

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

you are right! We are ready to do all the needful paper works and pay the legal tax but penalty is not good. we are doing business in small volume and don't have much knowledge of all these rules and regulation. How would we make 100% correctly if we are not guided for it?

One more thing, I just checked your product catalog and they looks all taxable goods but i am wondering that these products in bulk purchase doesn't come with Tax invoice, then how would you maintain Stock? Purchase and Sales register won't match. Isn't it?
Message 15 of 21
latest reply

All our good comes with Proper tax invoice, most of products comes from national or state distributors , we pay all taxes time to time.

and maintain all invoices in tally.

On other website forms are mandatory since long, we are already giving them, but it was not necessary on ebay so we were not giving forms and invoice to courier boys, but since they made it mandatory we are giving on ebay as well.

But since it was not mandatory how we are liable for penalty

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

Oh yah that's true. eBay never updated about providing FORMS and invoice to courier boy. they just asked to provide Order Confirmation Letter along with shipment. Nothing else!! Anyway!! Let's see how it works after providing Invoice.
Message 17 of 21
latest reply

Hi Guys! Can anyone help me with TAX Invoice calculation for eBay Sells?

For eg: if your ebay selling price is 500.00INR + 50.000 Shipping and product VAT/CST is 4%. How will you create invoice? Please note: eBay fees + PaisaPay Fees is 7%+4.5% in manners to each sell.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
VINIT DESAI

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

How are your products tax free vinit??

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

i deal mostly in aquatic feeds, aquarium salt and substrate. All these are tax free. Only equipments and accessories are taxable goods.
Message 20 of 21
latest reply
Group details
Shipping Discussion - Open Forum
Shipping Discussion - Open Forum
46 members Open Group Since ‎23-09-2014 11:06 PM
Post your questions or comments on PowerShip. You may create a new topic and invite people for discussion
Post your questions or comments on PowerShip. You may create a new topic and invite people for discussion