eBay customer support is clueless and totally absurb

Hello, 

Ebay customer support is worst . We have one Negative feedback just due to powership on 12th OCT. We have emailed them on same day about removal. 

After 5 days, no reply. we have called them today morning and a person"KALPESH" assured me that Feedback will be removed by only Trust & Safety team. They have transferred call to T&S team. At T&S, a person" VIREN" told me that only Powership team will remove it. 

Now again, we have called Powership, a person called " KETAN" said that just 5 min before we have passed your request to T&S team for feedback removal so be online and i will transfer call to T&S team and they will remove 100%. 

Now again to T&S team, a Person VIREN , shouted on me and said, WHY ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE MATTER THAT ONLY POWERSHIP CAN DO THIS ???? so he has transferred call to powership. 

NOW AT POWERSHIP, THEY SAID WAIT TILL SATURDAY AS CURRENTY THE PERSON WHO HANDLE SUCH A QUERY ON LEAVE !!!!  SO WE CAN NOT REMOVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK !!!

THIS IS MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY AND THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS WORST EVER !!! **bleep** YOU !!!!

EBAY HAVE CREATED VICIOUS CIRCLE FOR US !!!! 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question