SUB: Regarding Holding of Funds for 21 Days and delay in Remmitance

Dear Sir, 

I am a seller ans sells Coins & Notes . There are few points in which ebay policiles are not fair and we sellers are cheated by ebay on the grounds that this is ebay policies. 

1. Your company has maintioned that Rs.10/- + 11.5% comm will be charged. But when ebay remits money he charges 11.5% + Rs.10/- means on Rs.10/- we have to pay 11.5% also which is not fair. Per item a sum of Rs.1.12/- is extra charged. WHY???

I know that you will not reply because there is no answer . 

Rs.10/- per item is listing or selling 

11.5% is remittance so it is supose to be charge secondly . Why we should pay 11.5% on Rs.10/- 

2. Holding of FUND for 21 days . That is unfair and i dis agree with your ebay policy. Its just to earn INTREST and do other business with our money. If you hold the funs then your are suppose to pay intrest @18% on the funds hold. 

3. On Monday I, got a message that Rs.5039/- has been remmitted but till Wednesday no funds were transfer. I got a message from your CITI BANK that this fund is transferred on wednesday. Is this not a cheating. ???? 

I know that all your policies are in your favour and will not respond to me. Earlier I have send a mail but no responce from your side. after takeover from ebay to Flipkat the sellers on ebay is VERSE man. 

A executivr Mr. AKASH talked to me very ruidly is this tpye of person are working he just abused and talked very very rudily. We sellers are not taking anything from ebay but we use to give heafty commossion . 

So pls look into the matter and a compitetorr arose your businress will FINISHED> 

Thanks 

ATUL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question