Ebay.in Relaunching ? Please Cofirm

Are You sure Ebay.in Is Going To relaunch ? Because Ebay.in Executive Are saying Flipkart is not going to relaunch Ebay.in  

We are Totally dependent on ebay.in for our Daily needs . Please ebay.in don’t close your business . 

Thank you - #Boycottflipkart (Cheaters)

Please Ebay.in Comeback 

View Entire Topic
Here is the deal. There was deal between ebay and Flipkart under which Flipkart got hold of ebay.in. This deal fell apart from Flipkart made deal with Walmart.

Ebay cancelled the deal under which Flipkart had the right to use eBay name. Therefore what's happening today is the aftermath of it.

Flipkart will no longer have the right to eBay India. Therefore it will launch its own platform. Meanwhile ebay India will relaunch.

I talked to eBay executive today who told me that after August 15, eBay site will undergo update after which it will be relaunched. I asked him about future of sellers on which he said that most probably we will be migrated to new portal of eBay without hassle.

Although there is no date wrt when eBay will relaunch after closing operations on August 14. My advice to you would be to sell existing product stock and avoid purchasing new one unless you are also selling on other platforms.
Ask a Question